The Recruiter will be responsible to execute a talent acquisition strategy that will meet the needs of our fast-growing technology and Marketing team. You will use a consultative and proactive approach to build relationships with strong talent, strategically source talent, build Codematics employer brand in the technology arena, and ensure a swift-moving process throughout the entire recruitment cycle.
- Strategize and build Codematics employer brand overall, and in the technology arena in particular
- Source and hire across all teams but primarily engineering; you will be playing a key role in helping to build Codematics’s first-class growth automation technology
- Create a talent pool and maintain great relationships with technical talent, build pipelines from scratch
- Ensure that we implement the best hiring practices
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR-related questions (compensation and benefits, etc.)
- Spread the word about Codematics through attending networking events, meet-ups, etc.
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team.
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means great knowledge about the market, target companies, and relationships in open-source networks.
- Previous experience in IT/engineering recruiting and genuine interest in technology
- Passion and expertise in recruiting and talent acquisition overall, and technical recruiting in particular
- Strong candidate-sourcing skills
- Knowledge of applicant tracking & systems
- Stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
- Able to work in a fast pace environment