We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Team Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Team Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be leading a team of social media specialists (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter etc for all languages) and growth hacking our social media like a true maestro. You will also be working closely with multiple teams in our marketing department to ensure there’s the quality, quantity and maximum growth.
This role requires an ability to think creatively and analytically, look at numbers and conversion metrics per platform and scale engagement as well as revenue. You need to be familiar with all channels. You are a visionary leader looking for new opportunities, and an innovator, always coming up with new ideas to grow and scale.
- Improve the already existing social media strategy we have.
- Work closely with the Communications director to improve the social media funnel.
- Brainstorm, oversee and manage overall content going out on social media.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign with the right metrics.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best trends and jump on them fast.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Agorapulse and introduce any new tools which can automate the process for the team.
- Work with the content strategist, campaign managers, copywriters and designers to ensure content is brand aligned to the max.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Continuously aim to optimize every checkpoint on each social media platform.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- 1-1 manages the 8 team members of the social media team.
- 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Team Manager or similar role leading a team of Social Media associates.
- 4+ years of experience in Social Media
- Have proven results of growing social media channels for big brands.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, Clubhouse and upcoming social media channels.
- You are a master in understanding social media algorithms and how to optimize for reach, engagement, leads and revenue.
- Experience with doing audience and customer persona research
- Good understanding of social media metrics.
- Understanding what “works” and what “does not work” on each social platform.
- Have a problem-solving mindset.
- Good time-management and prioritization skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.