Codematics is the leading web-based platform for WhatsApp marketing and marketing automation software. We recently ranked top of search engines for many of our sub brands. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using WhatsApp messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on Codematics to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection, and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through WhatsApp.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to lead Codematics SEO team and coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization on all our markets.
The right candidate is an excellent communicator with an analytical and innovative mindset. Experience with leading marketing teams and SEO knowledge are essential to this role.
Your goal will be to lead the SEO team and help increase our company’s profitability by driving holistic SEO initiatives.
- Lead the SEO team and ensure SEO’s stable growth
- Develop SEO strategies that increase the company’s organic traffic and profitability.
- Company-wide reporting on SEO metrics and strategy
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor, analyze and report SEO performance on a regular basis
- Efficiently communicate with C-level stakeholders and other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with web developers and the others within the marketing teams department to manage SEO strategy
- Identify challenges and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Design tests to improve SEO performance
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- 3+ years of experience in successfully leading marketing teams
- 3+ years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Comfortable with presenting data in front of C-level stakeholders
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry tools (SEMrush, Botify, ahrefs) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Comfortable with analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Experience with other marketing channels such as Ads or Content Marketing, is a plus aspect of marketing, such as conversion rate optimization, is a plus