At Codematics, we’re building the best platform on the planet for organizations that want to WhatsApp their audience. We’re a fully remote company, have been around for a decade, and are growing fast (800% over the last three years).
As our first Senior Recruiter, you’ll play a key role by helping us connect with—and hire—amazing talent in the Philippines. Acting as the face of Codematics, we’ll rely on you to convey our mission and values as we add new team members.
This job is for you if you love connecting with people, have a high level of emotional intelligence, and possess a keen eye for sourcing outstanding talent. Most importantly, you’re passionate about delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
We believe that our people are the most important component of our success, so this is an incredible opportunity to directly impact our growth.
- Develop a recruiting strategy, in concert with our Head of People & Culture, to meet our fast-paced hiring needs.
- Continually evaluate our hiring strategy and sources to ensure we’re bringing in the best talent possible in the Philippines (and in the future, around the World).
- Source candidates by posting online job ads, networking, and using other tactics.
- Review and screen applicants to determine if they meet job requirements and align with our values.
- Conduct interviews following our internal methodology and recommend successful candidates to the hiring managers.
- Work with hiring managers to understand their resourcing needs and ensure that talent is hired on time.
- Maintain a continual pipeline of new candidates and a database of potential candidates.
Who You Are
- You’re an exceptional communicator who loves talking with people and has a knack for quickly evaluating candidates.
- You’re a natural collaborator — you’ll work with department heads to assess needs and recruit across our sales, customer success, and support teams (at least to start).
- You’re a technology enthusiast and can pick up new tools quickly. This makes it easy for you to evaluate someone’s tech skills.
- You take a data-driven approach to recruit, but understand there’s a creative aspect to it.
- You have a passion for creating a diverse and inclusive environment — you know what a great cultural fit looks like and how to incorporate this into your hiring process.
- You can think critically — we want you to challenge the status quo when necessary, and can back up your point of view.
- Remote work isn’t for everyone. You can bring in the necessary candidates with minimal supervision.
- Have 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience.
- Have extensive experience in selection, including candidate screening, interviews (primarily phone and video calls), and evaluation.
- Excellent decision-making skills, can multi-task, and prioritize to hit deadlines.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with both internal teams and prospective candidates.
- Excellent written and spoken English, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to clearly present information.
- Available to work some overlap with US time zones (preferably EST 9 am-6 pm).
Not Required, but a Plus
- Have a degree in Human Resource Management or a relevant field.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup or SaaS company.
- This is a full-time remote position for a fully distributed company (we’ve been remote for years, long before COVID).
- Flexible time-off policy with a 10-day minimum. Take the time that you need to operate at peak performance. We don’t limit vacation, sick, or personal days.
- Annual team meetups (once we’re able to organize these safely).
- We don’t get caught up in titles. As long as it’s appropriate and fits your level of seniority, it’s fine by us.
How to Apply
Follow this link to apply: email us at [email protected] with your resume
Codematics is a SaaS company that makes it easy for businesses of all sizes to WhatsApp their audience. Our customers use us to send marketing campaigns, important alerts and have two-way sales and customer support conversations. Over the last decade, we’ve helped countless organizations better communicate with the people most important to them. We continue to set ambitious goals and are looking for someone who can help us meet them.
Codematics is proudly part of Sinch, a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice, and video communication solutions to a large global customer base. Sinch’s APIs and platform deal with over 145 billion engagements annually. Enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies by market capitalization, major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, parcel delivery companies, and more.