Codematics is growing! We’re looking for an Account Executive who’s eager to help our future mid-market customers understand and leverage the power of WhatsApp. You’ll join a talented team that’s using a combination of inbound and outbound efforts to drive serious growth. Ideally, you have a least a couple of years of similar experience under your belt. If you are looking for a career opportunity with an independent, successful, and profitable company—we should talk.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as an Account Executive where you consistently exceeded sales quotas. We’re seeking a candidate who has full sales-cycle management skills. You’ve got the chops to go from prospecting to close because you’ve done it before.
- Take over the conversation and relationship building once prospects have become Marketing Qualified Leads
- Build a thorough understanding of our products and communicate the proposition and value to prospective customers through phone calls, web demos, and email communication
- Build rapport and ask digging questions to further qualify client opportunities and establish alignment
- Identify stakeholders (Champions, Decision-Makers, Legal, Procurement, Finance, etc.) and determine best practices for navigating and influencing the conversation
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Work collaboratively with other departments across Codematics to ensure product and client alignment
- Improve our sales funnel by bringing your innovative ideas to the table
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, Sales Development Manager, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (email, inbound leads, phone qualification)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to create engaging presentations
- Experience in WhatsApp marketing
- Experience working for a distributed company
- Remote – must be available to work primarily US hours
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full-time remote position. (We’ve been fully distributed since 2010, long before COVID.)
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)
- Generous commission/bonus based on achievement to target
- Excellent healthcare plan, with 100% of your employee premiums paid for (the US only)
- Unlimited flexible paid-time-off policy
Codematics is the leading web-based platform for WhatsApp marketing and business texting. We recently ranked 600 on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies! Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using WhatsApp messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on Codematics to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection, and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through WhatsApp.
Codematics is proudly part of Sinch, a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base. Sinch’s APIs and platform deal with over 145 billion engagements annually. Enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies by market capitalization, major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, parcel delivery companies and more.
How to Apply
Email us at [email protected]